This weekend was all about getting creative and brushing the dust off my Silverbullet Dicut Machine, which has been regretfully sitting in the cupboard unused since I bought it six months ago… I’m blaming it onto foggy baby brain, it being slightly more challenging to use then I expected and the fact that I couldn’t get anything to cut perfect with it first go!
Well thanks to a new project I’ve started, which has a lot of cutting required and to have it cut perfectly by a machine would be hugely beneficial, and to some subtle nudging from my husband to dig out the machine and give it another go (I think he struggles with watching me sit for hours on end doing such repetitive tasks!) I finally dug it out of the back of the cupboard and persevered with understanding how it works.
After doing many test cuts I was able to cut out these cute footprints! The satisfaction and excitement of having those little toes perfectly cut with no ragged edges is immense! To celebrate I decided to place them in a frame to become the very first artwork for the new baby room which we are about to start to put together.