I awoke to the gentle sound of raindrops pattering on the roof this morning. For me, that has got to be one of the nicest sounds you can hear, as long as you can stay inside and put on a snuggly jumper and drink warm drinks all day.
When it rains I love to:
– Snuggle on the couch with a good book
– Hold a cup of steaming hot chocolate
– Lay in bed for an extra 10 minutes just listening to the raindrops on the roof
– Stare out the window daydreaming while watching the rain fall
– Brush the dust off an old board game and play a game with friends
– Bake some yummy biscuits to eat hot out of the oven
What are some things you like to do when you’ve got a day at home and it’s raining?