Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Have you got any special plans? Date night with your special person? Dinner with friends?
I get to pick up my gorgeous husband from the airport tonight, not the most romantic evening, but I am definitely looking forward to it!
I am loving all the pink, red and love hearts around at the moment. These are a few of my favourites:
1. Love Yarn Letters – Such a pretty DIY to put on display.
2. Leather Heart Pins – A simple way to make your outfit pretty for a date.
3. Leather Conversation Hearts – I love these for personalised gift, I think even a guy wouldn’t mind carrying one of these around.
4. Giant Cross Stitch – How awesome would this be on the wall!
5. Watercolour Cards – What better way to say I love you then with a hand painted card.